Rand Mcnally Dock
Rand Mcnally Dock is an ultimate application that provides its users with free map and software update. Using the application you can enhance your experience of moving on the road through the smooth and impeccable working of your navigation device. This application is much needed for getting the accurate and latest information about the road. Hence, it becomes important to download and install the application to keep your devices updated. For this, follow the process given below. Carefully follow each step to avoid errors.
Procedure to Download Rand Mcnally Dock
- First of all, open a web browser on your computer system. You can access any of your desired web browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- After that, visit the Rand McNally Dock web page by typing “randmcnally.com/dock” in the address bar of your browser.
- In the next window, you have to scroll down the screen to get the download links. Links for both Windows and Mac devices will be available there.
- Click the “Windows” link for downloading the application on your Windows device. On the other hand, Mac users will get the “Mac 32-bit” version and “Mac 64-bit” version link. Click the link as per your preference.
- On clicking the link, the download process will begin. This might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, wait patiently.
- Meanwhile, you might get the download to change the default download location. Click the “Browse” option and then make the desired selection.
How to Install the Rand Mcnally Dock application?
- First and foremost, you have to open the Downloads folder on your device. In case you have changed the download location then open that folder.
- Now, search for your downloaded setup file and double-click it.
- Then, you will be asked to run the Rand McNally Dock application on your system. For this, click the “Run” tab to permit the application from the Security Warning pop-up box.
- You might also get the User Account Control popup to permit the application to make the necessary changes. In order to do so, you have to click the “Yes” tab.
- In the welcome window, click the “Next” tab to proceed further with the installation process of Rand Mcnally Dock.
- After that, you will be asked to read the Warnings, Disclaimers and End-User License Agreement document. Read the whole document carefully and then, you will be asked to accept the mentioned terms and conditions. In order to accept, select the “I Accept” option.
- Further, click the “Next” tab.
- Thereafter, the Destination selection window will appear on your screen. You have to click the inverted triangle and select the Disk location to save the installation files. After making the preferred selection, you have to click the “Next” tab.
- In the next window, click the “Install” tab to begin the installation process of Rand McNally Dock. You can review the process with the help of the progress bar.
- Meanwhile, a popup box will prompt on your screen asking you to connect your Rand Mcnally Navigation device to Computer. Establish the connection via USB cable. Attach one end of the cable to the device and another to the system.
- Once you are done with connecting, click the “Yes” tab from the popup box to continue with the process.
- Now, the installation will begin again. After the successful completion of the process, you will be asked to select the desired language for your Rand Mcnally Dock application. Make a desired selection from the available options and then, click the “Ok” option.
- Afterwards, the installation completion message will display on your screen. Click the “Finish” tab to conclude the process and to move out of the wizard.